Mar 9, 2023
5.2 - President Trump and His Allies Exert Intense Public and
Private Pressure on the Vice President in Advance of the Joint
Session of Congress on January 6th
- January 2, 2021: The Vice President Meets With His Advisors,
Cementing His Intended Path for the Joint Session
- January 2, 2021: Eastman and Bannon Question the “Courage and
Spine” of Vice President Pence
- January 3, 2021: Eastman Drafts Another “January 6 Scenario”
Memo “Wargaming” the Ways That Vice President Pence Could Change
the Outcome of the Election.
- January 4, 2021: President Trump and Eastman Meet with Pence
and His Staff in the Oval Office.
- January 4, 2021: President Trump Publicly Pressures the Vice
President During a Rally Speech in Georgia
- January 5, 2021: Eastman Pressures Pence’s Staff in a Private
Meeting While President Trump Tweets
- January 5, 2021: President Trump Again Pressures Vice President
Pence in a One-On-One Meeting at the White House and Another Phone
Call With Eastman
- January 5, 2021: An Accurate New York Times Article About the
Vice President Prompts a False Statement in Response by President
- January 5, 2021: Bannon Publicly Amplifies the Pressure on Vice
These episodes are created based on the value-for-value model -
if you find value in the effort to provide an open and available
reading of this document, please support the podcast at governmentunfiltered.com or patreon.com/timberlanemedia.
If you'd like to provide an anonymous donation, you can go
Follow the show on Twitter @GovUnfiltered or
on Facebook at facebook.com/governmentunfiltered.